Report NEP-LMA-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Majlesi, Kaveh, 2014. "Demand for Low-Skilled Labor and Parental Investment in Children's Education: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2014:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Michelle Rendall & Franziska J. Weiss, 2014. "Employment polarization and the role of the apprenticeship system," ECON - Working Papers 141, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters, 2014. "Do Green Innovations stimulate Employment? – Firm-level Evidence From Germany," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 53, WWWforEurope.
- Lanot, Gauthier & Sousounis , Panos, 2014. "The Rate Of Substitution Between Low Pay Workers and The National Minimum Wage," Umeå Economic Studies 877, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- David Albouy & Bert Lue, 2014. "Driving to Opportunity: Local Rents, Wages, Commuting Costs and Sub-Metropolitan Quality of Life," NBER Working Papers 19922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Siegenthaler & Tobias Stucki, 2014. "Dividing the Pie: the Determinants of Labor’s Share of Income on the Firm Level," KOF Working papers 14-352, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Allison Marier & Kyoung Won Park & Coady Wing, 2014. "Relaxing Occupational Licensing Requirements: Analyzing Wages and Prices for a Medical Service," NBER Working Papers 19906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin Ma, 2014. "Globalization And Top Income Shares," Working Papers 14-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Xavier Oudin & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Thai Pham Minh & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Dat Vu Hoang, 2014. "Adjustment of the Vietnamese Labour Market in Time of Economic fluctuations and Structural Changes," Working Papers DT/2014/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Janssen, Simon & Tuor Sartore, Simone N. & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2014. "Social Attitudes on Gender Equality and Firms' Discriminatory Pay-Setting," IZA Discussion Papers 7959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vivien Procher & Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2014. "Making dough or baking dough? Spousal housework responsibilities in Germany, 1992-2011," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Arni, Patrick & Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "The IZA Evaluation Dataset Survey: A Scientific Use File," IZA Discussion Papers 7971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).