Report NEP-LMA-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Ben-Halima & Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2013. "Skill premia and intergenerational education mobility: The French case," Working Papers 313, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Susanne Prantl & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2013. "Interacting Product and Labor Market Regulation and the Impact of Immigration on Native Wages," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_22, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2013-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paunić, Alida, 2014. "Connect: Children with School and Workers with Wages in Bagladesh," MPRA Paper 52711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wim Van Lancker & Joris Ghysels, 2013. "Great expectations, but how to achieve them? Explaining patterns of inequality in childcare use across 31 developed countries," Working Papers 1305, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Lee, Samuel & Persson, Petra, 2013. "Human Trafficking and Regulating Prostitution," Working Paper Series 996, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Patrick M. Kline, 2014. "A Note on Variance Estimation for the Oaxaca Estimator of Average Treatment Effects," NBER Working Papers 19784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.