Report NEP-LMA-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundberg, Shelly, 2013. "Educational Inequality and the Returns to Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 7595, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ricky Kanabar & Peter Simmons, 2013. "To defer or not defer? State Pension in a Lifecycle Model," Discussion Papers 13/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Serkan Degirmenci & Ipek Ilkkaracan, 2013. "Economic Crises and the Added Worker Effect in the Turkish Labor Market," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_774, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hijzen, Alexander & Mondauto, Leopoldo & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2013. "The Perverse Effects of Job-Security Provisions on Job Security in Italy: Results from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 7594, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski & Min Qiang Zhao, 2013. "The Rise of Services: the Role of Skills, Scale, and Female Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 19372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola, 2013. "Family Ties," CEPR Discussion Papers 9483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.