Report NEP-LMA-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schurer, Stefanie & Kühnle, Daniel & Scott, Anthony & Cheng, Terence Chai, 2012. "One Man's Blessing, Another Woman's Curse? Family Factors and the Gender-Earnings Gap of Doctors," IZA Discussion Papers 7017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miranda, Alfonso & Zhu, Yu, 2012. "English Deficiency and the Native-Immigrant Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 7019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Dickens & Alan Manning & Tim Butcher, 2012. "Minimum Wages and Wage Inequality: Some Theory and an Application to the UK," Working Paper Series 4512, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Francesco D'Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2012. "Immigration, jobs and employment protection: evidence from Europe before and during the Great Recession," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 886, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ray, Jhilam & Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Wages & income mobility in Indian labour market: the post-reform scenario," MPRA Paper 42984, University Library of Munich, Germany.