Report NEP-LMA-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2012. "Comparing Real Wage Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 6500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis T., 2012. "Changes in China's Wage Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 6492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tansel, Aysit & Kan, Elif Oznur, 2012. "The formal/informal employment earnings gap: evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 38498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent & Roux, Sébastien, 2012. "Sorting and Local Wage and Skill Distributions in France," IZA Discussion Papers 6501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benito, Andrew & Saleheen, Jumana, 2012. "Labour Supply as a Buffer: Evidence from UK Households," IZA Discussion Papers 6506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ilkkaracan, Ipek & Levent, Haluk & Polat, Sezgin, 2012. "Exploring different measures of wage flexibility in a developing economy context: The case for Turkey," GIAM Working Papers 12-2, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Anagnostopoulos, Achilleas & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2012. "The Impact of Greek Labour Market Regulation on Temporary and Family Employment: Evidence from a New Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 6504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Biagetti & Leone Leonida & Sergio Scicchitano, 2012. "The Wage Incentive to Management: A Comparison across European Economies," Working Papers 687, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Marx, Ive & Marchal, Sarah & Nolan, Brian, 2012. "Mind the Gap: Net Incomes of Minimum Wage Workers in the EU and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 6510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Kerr & Francis Teal, 2012. "The Determinants of Earnings Inequalities: Panel data evidence from South Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- KODAMA Naomi & ODAKI Kazuhiko, 2012. "A New Approach to Measuring the Gap between Marginal Productivity and Wages of Workers," Discussion papers 12028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Blau, Francine D. & Brummund, Peter & Liu, Albert Yung-Hsu, 2012. "Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender 1970-2009: Adjusting for the Impact of Changes in the Occupational Coding System," IZA Discussion Papers 6490, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiara Binelli & Marta Rubio Codina, 2012. "The returns to private education: evidence from Mexico," IFS Working Papers W12/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Zylberberg, Andre, 2012. "Equilibrium Unemployment and Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 6511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tony Champion & Alan Townsend, 2012. "Great Britain's Second-Order City Regions in Recessions, 1978-2010," SERC Discussion Papers 0104, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.