Report NEP-LMA-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ums:papers:2012-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lia Pacelli & Silvia Pasqua & Claudia Villosio, 2012. "Labour Market Penalties of Mothers: the Role of Reconciliation Policies," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 121, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Sebastián Galiani & Guillermo Cruces & Pablo Acosta, 2012. "Educational Upgrading and Returns to Skills in Latin America. Evidence from a Supply-Demand Framework, 1990-2010," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0127, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Olivier Bargain & Eliane El Badaoui & Prudence Kwenda & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2012. "The Formal Sector Wage Premium and Firm Size for Self-employed Workers," Working Papers 201207, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sebastián Galiani & Guido Porto, 2011. "Trends in Tariff Reforms and Trends in the Structure of Wages," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0124, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2012. "Creative professionals and high-skilled agents: Polarization of employment growth?," HWWI Research Papers 119, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Eleanor J. Choi & James R. Spletzer, 2012. "The Declining Average Size of Establishments: Evidence and Explanations," Working Papers 452, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore