Report NEP-LAW-2022-06-20This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prakash, Nishith & Sahoo, Soham & Saraswat, Deepak & Sindhi, Reetika, 2022. "When Criminality Begets Crime: The Role of Elected Politicians in India," IZA Discussion Papers 15259, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- D'Este, Rocco, 2022. "Scientific Advancements in Illegal Drugs Production and Institutional Responses: New Psychoactive Substances, Self-Harm, and Violence inside Prisons," IZA Discussion Papers 15248, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raghav, Manu & Diette, Timothy M., 2022. "Greek Myth or Fact? The Role of Greek Houses in Alcohol and Drug Violations on American Campuses," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1098, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Francesconi, Marco & James, Jonathan, 2022. "Alcohol Price Floors and Externalities: The Case of Fatal Road Crashes," IZA Discussion Papers 15276, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Estavillo, Javea Maria, 2022. "Anti-competitive Behavior in Providing Internet Service in Multi-Tenant Environments in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 113107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inderst, Roman & Sartzetakis, Eftichios S. & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2022. "Firm Competition and Cooperation with Norm-Based Preferences for Sustainability," EconStor Preprints 254323, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Lucas Marín Llanes & Mauricio Velásquez & María Alejandra Vélez, 2022. "Land restitution and selective violence: Evidence from Colombia," Documentos CEDE 020144, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Aidt, T. & Lacroix, J. & Meonx, P-E., 2022. "The Origins of Elite Persistence: Evidence from Political Purges in post-World War II France," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2232, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bendiek, Annegret & Schulze, Matthias, 2021. "Attribution: A major challenge for EU cyber sanctions. An analysis of WannaCry, NotPetya, Cloud Hopper, Bundestag Hack and the attack on the OPCW," SWP Research Papers 11/2021, Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP), German Institute for International and Security Affairs.
- Cecilia VelÃ¡zquez & Wanda Cabella, 2022. "Abortion Legalization in Uruguay: Effects on Adolescent Fertility," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0298, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Kim, Jinhwan & Valentine, Kristen, 2022. "Corporate Financial Disclosures and the Market for Innovation," Research Papers 4013, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.