Report NEP-LAW-2021-01-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Panagiota Papadimitri & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2020. "Lobbying and Enforcement: Theory and Application to Bank Regulation," Working Papers 2020-01, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2021. "Privacy and antitrust in digital platforms," Working Papers 21-01, NET Institute.
- Koopmans, Ruud & Orgad, Liav, 2020. "Majority-minority constellations: Towards a group-differentiated approach," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP VI 2020-104, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Murat C. Mungan & Marie Obidzinski & Yves Oytana, 2020. "Accuracy and Preferences for Legal Error," Working Papers 2020-09, CRESE.
- Kamara, Irene, 2020. "Misaligned Union laws? A comparative analysis of certification in the Cybersecurity Act and the General Data Protection Regulation," LawArXiv 82un9, Center for Open Science.
- Florian Engl, 2020. "Ideological Motives and Group Decision-Making," CESifo Working Paper Series 8742, CESifo.
- Patrice Bougette & Frédéric Marty, 2020. "Information Exchange among Firms: The Coherence of Justice Brandeis' Regulated Competition Approach," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-56, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Feb 2021.
- Tommaso Orlando & Giacomo Rodano, 2020. "Firm undercapitalization in Italy: business crisis and survival before and after COVID-19," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 590, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Juan F. Castro & Daniel Velásquez & Arlette Beltrán & Gustavo Yamada, 2020. "Spillovers and Long Run Effects of Messages on Tax Compliance: Experimental Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 174, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Arevik Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan & Hoffstadt, 2020. "Use and Abuse of Antidumping by Global Cartels," CESifo Working Paper Series 8729, CESifo.
- Giraudo, Marco, 2020. "Legal Bubbles: A Primer in the Economics of 'Legal Creative Destruction," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202028, University of Turin.
- Leerkes, Arjen & Fokkema, Tineke & Bening, Jonathan, 2020. "Community multiculturalism and self-reported immigrant crime: Testing three theoretical mechanisms," MERIT Working Papers 2020-055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- McColloch, William & Vernengo, Matías, 2020. "From Regulation to Deregulation and (Perhaps) Back: A Peculiar Continuity in the Analytical Framework," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP46, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Markus Dertwinkel-Kalt & Christian Wey, 2020. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination in Oligopoly When Markets Are Covered," CESifo Working Paper Series 8785, CESifo.
- Miguel García-Posada Gómez, 2020. "Analysis of insolvency proceedings in Spain against the backdrop of the covid-19 crisis: insolvency proceedings, pre-insolvency arrangements and the insolvency moratorium," Occasional Papers 2029, Banco de España.
- Tomberg, Lukas & Smith Stegen, Karen & Vance, Colin, 2020. ""The mother of all political problems"? On asylum seekers and elections," Ruhr Economic Papers 879, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Alexis Durand & Anna Pietikäinen, 2020. "The governance of regulators in Latin America: Evidence from the 2018 Indicators on the governance of sector regulators," OECD Regulatory Policy Working Papers 13, OECD Publishing.