Report NEP-LAW-2019-11-25This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jetson Leder-Luis, 2019. "Whistleblowers, The False Claims Act, and the Behavior of Healthcare Providers," 2019 Papers ple1069, Job Market Papers.
- Michael Rauscher & Bianca Willert, 2019. "Slavery, Corruption, and Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 7944, CESifo.
- Arantza Estévez-Fernández & José Manuel Giménez-Gómez & María José Solís-Baltadano, 2019. "Sequential bankruptcy problems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-076/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Steven F. Lehrer & Louis Pierre Lepage, 2019. "How Do NYPD Officers Respond to Terror Threats?," NBER Working Papers 26438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mostafa Beshkar & Jee-Hyeong Park, 2019. "Dispute Settlement with Second-Order Uncertainty," Working Paper Series no106, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Erica Myers & Steven L. Puller & Jeremy D. West, 2019. "Effects of Mandatory Energy Efficiency Disclosure in Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 26436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Veale, Michael & Edwards, Lilian, 2017. "Clarity, Surprises, and Further Questions in the Article 29 Working Party Draft Guidance on Automated Decision-Making and Profiling," LawArXiv y25ag, Center for Open Science.
- Leonardo Madio & Carroni, Elias & Shekhar, Shiva, 2019. "Superstars in two-sided markets: exclusives or not?," 2019 Papers pma2756, Job Market Papers.
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Daniel Neururer & Matthias Sutter, 2019. "Credence Goods Markets and the Informational Value of New Media: A Natural Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7932, CESifo.
- Stüber, Robert, 2019. "The benefit of the doubt: Willful ignorance and altruistic punishment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2019-215, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Normann Rion, 2019. "Waiting for the Prince Charming: Fixed-Term Contracts as Stopgaps," PSE Working Papers halshs-02331887, HAL.
- Randal K. Quarles, 2019. "Law and Macroeconomics: The Global Evolution of Macroprudential Regulation : a speech at the “Law and Macroeconomics,” a conference at Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C., September 27,," Speech 1087, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).