Report NEP-LAW-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leong, Kaiwen & Li, Huailu & Xu, Haibo, 2019. "Effect of Enforcement Shock on Pushers' Activities: Evidence from an Asian Drug-Selling Gang," IZA Discussion Papers 12083, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christian Bessy, 2019. "The transformations of conventions for patent use and the role of legal intermediaries," Working Papers halshs-01872163, HAL.
- Asongu, Simplice & Meniago, Christelle, 2018. "Technology and persistence in global software piracy," MPRA Paper 91532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guadalupe Kavanaugh & Maria Sviatschi & Iva Trako, 2018. "Women Officers, Gender Violence and Human Capital: Evidence from Women's Justice Centers in Peru," Working Papers halshs-01828539, HAL.
- Johanna Lacoe & Jillian Stein, "undated". "Exploring the Policy Implications of Highâ€ Profile Police Violence," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8f4cea3235d94ed395a39bbd5, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Virtanen, Hanna, 2019. "Lost Boys: Access to Secondary Education and Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 12084, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chigavazira, Abraham & Fisher, Hayley & Robinson, Tim & Zhu, Anna, 2019. "The Consequences of Extending Equitable Property Division Divorce Laws to Cohabitants," Working Papers 2019-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita d'Ambrosio & Rong Zhu, 2019. "Crime Victimisation Over Time and Sleep Quality," Working Papers halshs-01976867, HAL.
- Bindler, Anna & Ketel, Nadine, 2019. "Scaring or Scarring? Labour Market Effects of Criminal Victimisation," IZA Discussion Papers 12082, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kara Dimitruk, 2019. "“To destroy the settlement of estate”? the Glorious Revolution and estate acts of parliament, 1660–1702," Working Papers 01/2019, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Runst, Petrik & Thomä, Jörg, 2018. "Does occupational deregulation affect in-company vocational training? – Evidence from the 2004 Reform of the German Trade and Crafts Code," ifh Working Papers 14/2018, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Thonipara, Anita & Runst, Petrik & Ochsner, Christian & Bizer, Kilian, 2018. "Energy Efficiency of Residential Buildings in the European Union – An Exploratory Analysis of Cross-Country Consumption Patterns," ifh Working Papers 12/2018, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).