Report NEP-LAW-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens-Uwe Franck & Martin peitz, 2018. "Toward a coherent policy on cartel damages," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_007, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Yannick Gabuthy & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2019. "Lawyer Fee Arrangements and Litigation Outcomes: An Auction-Theoretic Perspective," Working Papers of BETA 2019-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bell, Brian & Costa, Rui & Machin, Stephen, 2018. "Why does education reduce crime?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91687, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rosario Crinò & Giovanni Immordino & Salvatore Piccolo, 2019. "Fighting Mobile Crime," CESifo Working Paper Series 7446, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sonora, Robert, 2019. "Income Inequality, Poverty, and the Rule of Law: Latin America vs the Rest of the World1," MPRA Paper 91512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Christopoulos, Dimitris & Rizov, Marian, 2018. "Revisiting the efficiency and institutions debate: The interaction of legal origins and ethnic heterogeneity," EconStor Preprints 191313, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Alberto Palermo & Clemens Buchen & Bruno Deffains, 2018. "Stigmatization, Liability and Public Enforcement of Law," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201811, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Della Giusta, Marina & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Bettio, Francesca & Jewell, Sarah, 2018. "Criminalising clients: some evidence from the UK," MPRA Paper 91480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua S. Gans, 2019. "The Fine Print in Smart Contracts," NBER Working Papers 25443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaramillo, Miguel, 2019. "The unprotecting effects of employment protection: the impact of the 2001 labor reform in Peru," GLO Discussion Paper Series 299, Global Labor Organization (GLO).