Report NEP-LAW-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friehe, Tim & Rössler, Christoph & Dong, Xiaoge, 2018. "Liability for third-party harm when harm-inflicting consumers are present biased," ILE Working Paper Series 20, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Lars Hornuf & Lars Klöhn, 2018. "Do Judges Hate Speculators?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7375, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mikołaj Malinowski, 2018. "Economic consequences of state failure; Legal capacity, regulatory activity, and market integration in Poland, 1505-1772," Working Papers 0143, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Luis Aguiar & Joel Waldfogel, 2018. "Platforms, Promotion, and Product Discovery: Evidence from Spotify Playlists," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2018-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mirza, Arshad & Singh, Nirvikar, 2018. "Mental Health Policy in India: Seven Sets of Questions and Some Answers," MPRA Paper 91046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larcinese, Valentino & Sircar, Indraneel, 2017. "Crime and punishment the British way: accountability channels following the MPs’ expenses scandal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68709, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giovanni Immordino & Salvatore Piccolo & Paolo Roberti, 2018. "Criminal Networks, Market Externalities and Optimal Leniency," CSEF Working Papers 519, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Taschdjian, Martin & Alleman, James, 2018. "Antitrust for Internet Giants," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190343, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jesse Kalinowski & Matthew B. Ross & Stephen L. Ross, 2018. "Now You See Me, Now You Don’t: The Geography of Police Stops," Working papers 2018-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Brender, Agnes & Pfaff, Katharina, 2018. "Still Tools of Repression? Re-Assessing the Effect of Arms Imports on Physical Integrity Rights," ILE Working Paper Series 22, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Alleman, James, 2018. "Internet Platforms' Threats: Facebook, Google, etc," 22nd ITS Biennial Conference, Seoul 2018. Beyond the boundaries: Challenges for business, policy and society 190349, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).