Report NEP-LAW-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gorecki, Paul, 2018. "A Recent Development in Civil Enforcement of Competition Law in Ireland: Section 14B Court Orders," MPRA Paper 89657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Bicchieri & Eugen Dimant & Erte Xiao, 2018. "Deviant or Wrong? The Effects of Norm Information on the Efficacy of Punishment," PPE Working Papers 0016, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Benjamin Cooper & Markus Gehrsitz & Stuart McIntyre, 2018. "Drink, death and driving: do BAC limit reductions improve road safety?," Working Papers 1812, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Marcello Basili & Filippo Belloc, 2018. "Italian “Homicide Road Law”: Evidence of a Puzzle?," Department of Economics University of Siena 781, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Naritomi, Joana, 2018. "Consumers as Tax Auditors," CEPR Discussion Papers 13276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karl David Boulware & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 2018. "Labor market conditions and charges of discrimination: Is there a link?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2018-007, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Bjerk, David J. & Helland, Eric, 2018. "What Can DNA Exonerations Tell Us about Racial Differences in Wrongful Conviction Rates?," IZA Discussion Papers 11837, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ugo Pagano, 2018. "Finance, Intangibles and the privatization of knowledge," Department of Economics University of Siena 779, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Brender, Agnes, 2018. "Determinants of International Arms Control Ratification," ILE Working Paper Series 17, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Godspower-Akpomiemie, Euphemia & Ojah, Kalu, 2018. "Money laundering, Tax havens, Transparency and Board of Directors of Banks," MPRA Paper 89550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sadka, Joyce & Seira, Enrique & Woodruff, Christopher, 2018. "Information and Bargaining through Agents: Experimental Evidence from Mexico's Labor Courts," CEPR Discussion Papers 13261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Dahl, Gordon & Løken, Katrine & Mogstad, Magne, 2018. "Incarceration, Recidivism and Employment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13215, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.