Report NEP-LAW-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Flamini & Babak Jahanshahi & Kamiar Mohaddes, 2018. "Illegal drugs and public corruption: Crack based evidence from California," CAMA Working Papers 2018-39, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hailin Chen & Friedrich Schneider & Qunli Sun, 2018. "Size, Determinants, and Consequences of Corruption in China's Provinces: The MIMIC Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 7175, CESifo.
- Clark, Robert & Coviello, Decio & Gauthier, Jean-Francois & Shneyerov, Art, 2018. "Evidence from an investigation into collusion and corruption in Quebec," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274727, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Katarzyna Banasik, 2018. "Expunction Of Conviction For Fiscal Criminal Offences In Poland," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7709482, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- George J. Mailath & Stephen Morris & Andrew Postlewaite, 2016. "Laws and Authority," PIER Working Paper Archive 16-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 08 Nov 2016.
- De Stefano, Valerio., 2018. ""Negotiating the algorithm" automation, artificial intelligence and labour protection," ILO Working Papers 994998792302676, International Labour Organization.
- Alemanno, Alberto & Khadar, Lamin, 2018. "Reinventing Legal Education: How Clinical Education is Reforming Law Teaching and Practice in Europe (Introduction)," HEC Research Papers Series 1293, HEC Paris.
- Davit Maisuradze, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as Corporate Governance Model for State Owned Enterprises (SOE)," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7809194, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Julien Gourdon, 2018. "Mapping the OECD Government Procurement Taxonomy with International Best Practices: An Implementation to ASEAN Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 216, OECD Publishing.
- Phillis Alexander & Merima Balavac & Suranjita Mukherjee & Andrew Lymer & David Massey, 2018. "Improving Tax Literacy and Tax Morale of Young Adults," BAFES Working Papers BAFES23, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Phillis Alexander & Merima Balavac & Suranjita Mukherjee & David Massey, 2018. "Tax Morale: Framing and Fairness," BAFES Working Papers BAFES24, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Anderlini, Luca & Felli, Leonardo & Immordino, Giovanni, 2018. "Costly Pretrial Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 13074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.