Report NEP-LAW-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kirchmaier, Tom & Machin, Stephen & Sandi, Matteo & Witt, Robert, 2018. "Prices, Policing and Policy: The Dynamics of Crime Booms and Busts," IZA Discussion Papers 11490, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gutmann, Jerg & Voigt, Stefan, 2018. "The rule of law and Islam," ILE Working Paper Series 13, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Neuenkirch, Matthias & Neumeier, Florian & Steinbach, Armin, 2018. "Economic sanctions and human rights: Quantifying the legal proportionality principle," ILE Working Paper Series 12, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Doleac, Jennifer & Mukherjee, Anita, 2018. "The Moral Hazard of Lifesaving Innovations: Naloxone Access, Opioid Abuse, and Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 11489, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Romina Beqiri, 2018. "The Immediate Demand for an Efficient Protection of Witnesses of Justice in Albania," Working papers 008, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Bonica, Adam & Chilton, Adam & Rozema, Kyle & Sen, Maya, 2017. "The Legal Academy's Ideological Uniformity," Working Paper Series rwp17-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Doidge, Craig & Kahle, Kathleen M. & Karolyi, George Andrew & Stulz, Rene M., 2018. "Eclipse of the Public Corporation or Eclipse of the Public Markets?," Working Paper Series 2018-01, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Christian Dustmann & Rasmus Landersø, 2018. "Child's Gender, Young Fathers' Crime, and Spillover Effects in Criminal Behavior," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1805, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bondy, Malvina & Roth, Sefi & Sager, Lutz, 2018. "Crime is in the Air: The Contemporaneous Relationship between Air Pollution and Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 11492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicoleta-Elena Buzatu, 2018. "The Migrant Smuggling Crime in Romania," Working papers 017, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.