Report NEP-LAW-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian At & Tim Friehe & Yannick Gabuthy, 2018. "On Lawyer Compensation When Appeals Are Possible," Working Papers of BETA 2018-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Maria Perrotta Berlin & Bei Qin & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2018. "Leniency, Asymmetric Punishment and Corruption: Evidence from China," CEIS Research Paper 431, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Apr 2018.
- Chen, Ying & Eraslan, Hulya, 2018. "Learning While Setting Precedents," Working Papers 18-001, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Nuri Ersahin, 2018. "Creditor Rights, Technology Adoption, and Productivity: Plant-Level Evidence," Working Papers 18-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Asongu, Simplice & Acha-Anyi, Paul, 2017. "The Murder Epidemic: A Global Comparative Study," MPRA Paper 85486, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2018.
- Dziedzic, Angelica & Lelièvre, Céline & Povilonis, Jonathan & Alemanno, Alberto & Morrow, Paige, 2017. "Towards EU Legislation on Human Rights Due Diligence: Case Study of the Garment and Textile Sector," HEC Research Papers Series 1207, HEC Paris, revised 26 Jun 2017.
- Zambiasi, Diego & Stillman, Steven, 2018. "The Pot Rush: Is Legalized Marijuana a Positive Local Amenity?," IZA Discussion Papers 11392, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Blanes i Vidal, Jordi & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni, 2018. "Police Patrols and Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 11393, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Libertad González Luna & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Natalia Nollenberger & Judit Vall Castello, 2018. "The effect of abortion legalization on fertility, marriage and long-term outcomes for women," Economics Working Papers 1607, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Filomena Garcia & Luca David Opromolla & Andrea Vezzulli & Rafael Marques, 2018. "The effects of official and unofficial information on tax compliance," GEE Papers 00101, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Apr 2018.
- Bana, Sarah & Bedard, Kelly & Rossin-Slater, Maya, 2018. "The Impacts of Paid Family Leave Benefits: Regression Kink Evidence from California Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11381, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).