Report NEP-LAW-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Motta, Massimo & Tarantino, Emanuele, 2017. "The effect of horizontal mergers, when firms compete in prices and investments," Working Papers 17-01, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Herold, 2017. "Compliance Programs, Signaling and Firms' Internal Coordination," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201749, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bredtmann, Julia & Vonnahme, Christina, 2017. "Less alimony after divorce: Spouses' behavioral response to the 2008 alimony reform in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 702, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Rebecca Lester, 2017. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 6566, CESifo.
- Daniel Herold, 2017. "The Impact of Incentive Pay on Corporate Crime," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201752, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Omer Unsal & M. Kabir Hassan & William J. Hippler, 2016. "Lobbying in Finance Industry: Evidence from US Banking System," NFI Working Papers 2017-WP-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Suyoun Han & Morris M. Kleiner, 2017. "Analyzing the Influence of Occupational Licensing Duration and Grandfathering on Labor Market Outcomes," Staff Report 556, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ergen, Timur & Kohl, Sebastian, 2017. "Varieties of economization in competition policy: A comparative analysis of German and American antitrust doctrines, 1960-2000," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/18, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Buckenmaier, Johannes & Dimant, Eugen & Posten, Ann-Christin & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2017. "On punishment institutions and effective deterrence of illicit behavior," Kiel Working Papers 2090, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Cristina Bicchieri & Eugen Dimant & Erte Xiao, 2017. "Deviant or Wrong? The Effects of Norm Information on the Efficacy of Punishment," Discussion Papers 2017-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- YANG, Hyoeun, 2017. "The EU’s Investment Court System and Prospects for a New Multilateral Investment Dispute Settlement System," Policy Reference 17-6, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Deer, Lachlan & Smith, Jeremy & Sturgeon, Paul, 2017. "The Regulation of Public Service Broadcasters: Should there be more advertising on television?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan F. Lee, 2017. "Measuring Innovation with Patents when Patenting is Strategic," 2017 Papers ple823, Job Market Papers.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2017. "The Anatomy of Constitution Making: From Denmark in 1849 to Iceland in 2017," CESifo Working Paper Series 6488, CESifo.
- Nadezhda Knyaginina & Szymon Jankiewicz, 2017. "Religious Issues in Russian Schools: Legal View," HSE Working papers WP BRP 76/LAW/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.