Report NEP-LAW-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosario Crinò & Giovanni Immordino & Salvatore Piccolo, 2017. "Marginal Deterrence at Work," CESifo Working Paper Series 6665, CESifo.
- V. Bhaskar & Robin Linacre & Stephen Machin, 2017. "Dark web: the economics of online drugs markets," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 514, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pedro Naso & Erwin Bulte & Tim Swanson, 2017. "Can there be benefits from competing legal regimes? The impact of legal pluralism in post-conflict Sierra Leone," CIES Research Paper series 56-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Robert Dur & Ben Vollaard, 2017. "Salience of Law Enforcement: A Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6499, CESifo.
- Leif Danziger & Eliakim Katz, 2017. "Compensation for Loss of Work Income in Personal Injury Cases," CESifo Working Paper Series 6570, CESifo.
- Johannes Buckenmaier & Eugen Dimant & Ann-Christin Posten & Ulrich Schmidt, 2017. "Efficient Institutions and Effective Deterrence: On Timing and Uncertainty of Punishment," PPE Working Papers 0010, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rafael Di Tella & Lucía Freira & Ramiro H. Gálvez & Ernesto Schargrodsky & Diego Shalom & Mariano Sigman, 2017. "Crime and Violence: Desensitization in Victims to Watching Criminal Events," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-039, Harvard Business School.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2017. "Taxing high-income earners: Tax avoidance and mobility," Working Papers XREAP2017-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2017.
- Geraldo Cerqueiro & María Fabiana Penas & Robert Seamans, 2017. "Personal Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 17-42r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tommaso Giommoni, 2017. "Exposition to Corruption and Political Participation: Evidence from Italian Municipalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 6645, CESifo.
- Fabio Berton & Francesco Devicienti & Sara Grubanov-Boskovice, 2017. "Employment protection legislation andmismatch: evidence from a reform," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201711, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Denys Fluet & Romain Espinosa, 2017. "Laws and Norms: Experimental Evidence with Liability Rules," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-13, CIRANO.
- Rajeev Darolia & Dubravka Ritter, 2017. "Strategic Default Among Private Student Loan Debtors: Evidence from Bankruptcy Reform," Working Papers 17-38, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dürr, Niklas S. & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2017. "Patterns of entry and exit in the deregulated German interurban bus industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-041, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Adam Found, 2017. "Flying Below the Radar: The Harmful Impact of Ontario’s Business Property Tax," e-briefs 266, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Sascha Behnk & Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Aurora García-Gallego, 2017. "An experimental test of reporting systems for deception," Working Papers 2017/11, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).