Report NEP-LAW-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2017. "Human Rights and Sovereign Debts in the Context of Property and Creditor Rights," MPRA Paper 79123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco, 2017. "Corporate Leverage and Employees' Rights in Bankruptcy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12033, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Engel, 2017. "Empirical Methods for the Law," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Pieter Desmet & Christoph Engel, 2017. "People Are Conditional Rule Followers," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Masatoshi Kato & Koichiro Onishi & Yuji Honjo, 2017. "Does patenting always help new-firm survival?," Discussion Paper Series 159, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2017.
- Ioana Popovici & Johanna Catherine Maclean & Michael T. French, 2017. "Health Insurance and Traffic Fatalities: The Effects of Substance Use Disorder Parity Laws," NBER Working Papers 23388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Congedo, Pierluigi, 2015. "Functional or structural separation to deal with vertical foreclosure effects in the electronic communications industry, pending the Second British Telecoms Review (2015)," MPRA Paper 69619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiesewetter, Dirk & Manthey, Johannes, 2017. "The relationship between corporate governance and tax avoidance - evidence from Germany using a regression discontinuity design," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 218, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Andrew B. Ayres & Eric C. Edwards & Gary D. Libecap, 2017. "How Transaction Costs Obstruct Collective Action: Evidence from California’s Groundwater," NBER Working Papers 23382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itf, 2016. "Regulation of For-Hire Passenger Transport: Portugal in International Comparison," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications," CEPR Discussion Papers 12054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miller, Alan, 2017. "Corporate Voting," MPRA Paper 79185, University Library of Munich, Germany.