Report NEP-LAW-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Mitchell Polinsky, 2017. "Prison Work Programs in a Model of Deterrence," NBER Working Papers 23026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2017. "Information suppression by teams and violations of the Brady rule," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Gralf-Peter Calliess & Insa Buchmann, 2016. "Global Commercial Law between Unity, Pluralism, and Competition: The Case of the CISG," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 63 / 2016, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Feb 2016.
- Gralf-Peter Calliess & Annika Klopp, 2015. "Lex Maritima: Vanishing Commercial Trial – Fading Domestic Law?," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 56 / 2015, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Oct 2015.
- Paolo Pinotti, 2015. "Immigration enforcement and crime," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1502, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Hellwig, Michael & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2017. "When do firms leave cartels? Determinants and the impact on cartel survival," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-002, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lauslahti, Kristian & Mattila, Juri & Seppälä, Timo, 2017. "Smart Contracts – How will Blockchain Technology Affect Contractual Practices?," ETLA Reports 68, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kayis-Kumar, Ann, 2016. "What's BEPS got to do with it? Exploring the effectiveness of thin capitalisation rules," MPRA Paper 75741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Cuocolo, 2015. "Constitutional Issues of the Banking Union, between European Law and National Legal Orders," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1510, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2017. "The Coase Mechanism and the Iteration Argument," Discussion Papers in Economics 31703, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Abby Alpert & David Powell & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula, 2017. "Supply-Side Drug Policy in the Presence of Substitutes: Evidence from the Introduction of Abuse-Deterrent Opioids," NBER Working Papers 23031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aquilante, Tommaso & Maretto, Guido, 2016. "Cooperation in Criminal Markets," MPRA Paper 75949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deniau, Philippe & Jaunaux, Laure & Lebourges, Marc, 2016. "EU retail roaming regulation triggers competition mechanisms of wholesale roaming markets that make wholesale prices competitive," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148664, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Carletti, Elena & Ongena, Steven & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2015. "The Impact of Merger Legislation on Bank Mergers," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 530, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Enrico Böhme & Jonas Severin Frank & Wolfgang Kerber, 2017. "Optimal Incentives for Patent Challenges in the Pharmaceutical Industry," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201702, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Chen, Daniel L. & Cui, Xing & Shang, Lanyu & Zheng, Junchao, 2016. "What Matters: Agreement Between U.S. Courts of Appeals Judges," TSE Working Papers 16-747, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Blades, Nicholas & Herrera-González, Fernando, 2016. "An Economic Analysis of Personal Data Protection Obligations in the European Union," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148661, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).