Report NEP-LAW-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Friehe & Thomas J. Miceli, 2016. "On Punishment Severity and Crime Rates," Working papers 2016-38, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Hjelmeng, Erling & Søreide, Tina, 2016. "Deterring corruption and cartels : in search of a coherent approach," TSE Working Papers 16-728, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Daniel M. Brinks, 2016. "Access to what? Legal agency and access to justice for indigenous peoples in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 138, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mueller-Smith, Michael & Schnepel, Kevin T., 2016. "Avoiding Convictions: Regression Discontinuity Evidence on Court Deferrals for First-Time Drug Offenders," Working Papers 2016-16, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Benoît Le Maux & Sarah Necker & Yvon Rocaboy, 2016. "Cheat or Perish? A Theory of Scientific Customs," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-17, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ronconi, Lucas & Kanbur, Ravi, 2016. "Enforcement Matters: The Effective Regulation Of Labor," Working Papers 250025, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Schankerman, Mark & Schuett, Florian, 2016. "Screening for Patent Quality: Examination, Fees and the Courts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta Nwachukwu, 2016. "Fighting Capital Flight in Africa: Evidence from Bundling and Unbundling Governance," Working Papers 16/047, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Kavak, Mesut, 2016. "Universal Economic Plan Based Law Constitutions of Kingdom and Nations," MPRA Paper 75510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2016. "Status Quo Institutions and the Benefits of Institutional Deviations," Working Paper Series 1144, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Mar 2017.
- Amadou Boly & Robert Gillanders & Topi Miettinen, 2016. "Deterrence, peer effect, and legitimacy in anti-corruption policy-making: An experimental analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 137, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Matteo Rizzolli, 2016. "Adjudication: Type-I and Type-II Errors," CERBE Working Papers wpC15, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Christopher Stomberg, 2016. "Drug Shortages, Pricing, and Regulatory Activity," NBER Working Papers 22912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.