Report NEP-LAW-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glaeser, Edward L & Ponzetto, Giacomo AM & Shleifer, Andrei, 2016. "Securing Property Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 11545, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brosnan, Stephen, 2016. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Crime in Ireland from 2003-2012," MPRA Paper 74118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fasani, Francesco, 2016. "Immigrant Crime and Legal Status: Evidence from Repeated Amnesty Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 10235, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Depew, Briggs & Swensen, Isaac D., 2016. "The Decision to Carry: The Effect of Crime on Concealed-Carry Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 10236, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James B. ANG & Per G. Fredriksson, 2016. "Statehood Experience, Legal Traditions and Climate Change Policies," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1610, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Baptiste Massenot & Maria Maraki & Christian Thoeni, 2016. "Legal compliance and litigation spending under the English and American rule: Experimental evidence," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 16.19, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2016. "Law, Politics and the Quality of Government in Africa," MPRA Paper 74231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjerk, David J., 2016. "Mandatory Minimum Policy Reform and the Sentencing of Crack Cocaine Defendants: An Analysis of the Fair Sentencing Act," IZA Discussion Papers 10237, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher Blattman & Julian Jamison & Margaret Sheridan, 2016. "Reducing crime and violence: Experimental evidence from cognitive behavioral therapy in Liberia," Artefactual Field Experiments 00544, The Field Experiments Website.
- Crass, Dirk & Garcia Valero, Francisco & Pitton, Francesco & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "Protecting innovation through patents and trade secrets: Determinants and performance impacts for firms with a single innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-061, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Martins, Pedro S., 2016. "The Third Worker: Assessing the Trade-off between Employees and Contractors," IZA Discussion Papers 10222, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gorecki, Paul, 2016. "Competition and vested interests in taxis in Ireland: a tale of two statutory instruments," MPRA Paper 74099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2016. "Effects of Parental Leave Policies on Female Career and Fertility Choices," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-10, McMaster University.
- Alexandre CROUTZET & Pierre LASSERRE, 2016. "Optimal Completeness of Property Rights on Renewable Resources in Presence of Market Power," Cahiers de recherche 10-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Simon Stickelmann, 2016. "The Influence of the European Union Consumer Protection Policy on Croatian Consumers," Working Papers 1605, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.