Report NEP-LAW-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Daniel L. & Yeh, Susan, 2016. "How Do Rights Revolutions Occur? Free Speech and the First Amendment," IAST Working Papers 16-51, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Nicola Lacetera, 2016. "Incentives and Ethics in the Economics of Body Parts," NBER Working Papers 22673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gérard Mondello & Evens Salies, 2016. "Tort Law under Oligopolistic Competition," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-29, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "The Deterrent Effect of the Death Penalty? Evidence from British Commutations During World War I," IAST Working Papers 16-50, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- D. Dragone & G. Prarolo & P. Vanin & G. Zanella, 2016. "Recreational cannabis reduces rapes and thefts: Evidence from a quasi-experiment," Working Papers wp1078, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "This Morning's Breakfast, Last Night's Game: Detecting Extraneous Factors in Judging," IAST Working Papers 16-49, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Gildeggen, Rainer & Willburger, Andreas, 2016. "What constitutes a compensation free regulation of foreign-owned property in international law? Some thoughts on the protection of foreign investment against expropriations, the states' right to regul," Beiträge der Hochschule Pforzheim 160, Pforzheim University.
- Reisinger, Markus & Tarantino, Emanuele, 2016. "Patent Pools in Input Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11512, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sen, Maya & Spaniel, William, 2015. "How Uncertainty about Judicial Nominees Can Distort the Confirmation Process," Working Paper Series 15-050, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hearson, Martin, 2016. "Measuring tax treaty negotiation outcomes: the Actionaid tax treaties dataset," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67869, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vladimir D. Churakov, 2016. "Regional Practice of Regulatory Impact Assessment," HSE Working papers WP BRP 68/LAW/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bonica, Adam & Chilton, Adam S. & Sen, Maya, 2015. "The Political Ideologies of American Lawyers," Working Paper Series 15-049, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2016. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Research Papers 3470, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.