Report NEP-LAW-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bondurant, Samuel R. & Lindo, Jason M. & Swensen, Isaac D., 2016. "Substance Abuse Treatment Centers and Local Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 10208, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cremers, Katrin & Gaessler, Fabian & Harhoff, Dietmar & Helmers, Christian & Lefouili, Yassine, 2016. "Invalid but infringed? An analysis of the bifurcated patent litigation system," TSE Working Papers 16-698, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Manudeep Bhuller & Gordon B. Dahl & Katrine V. Løken & Magne Mogstad, 2016. "Incarceration, Recidivism and Employment," NBER Working Papers 22648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Fasani, 2016. "Immigrant Crime and Legal Status: Evidence from Repeated Amnesty Programs," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1621, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- WAN, Jiangyun(Yunyun), 2016. "Reverse payments and generic entry competition," IIR Working Paper 16-09, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Avdasheva, Svetlana (Авдашева, Светлана), 2016.
"Vertical Restraints in B2B Contracts: The Impact of Competition and Competitiveness
[Вертикальные Ограничения В B2b Договорах: Воздействие На Конкуренцию И Конкурентоспособность]," Working Papers 3053, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2016. "The third worker: Assessing the trade-off between employees and contractors," Working Papers 75, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Ben Crisman, Sarah Dykstra, Charles Kenny and Megan O'Donnell, 2016. "The Impact of Legislation on the Hazard of Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Burkina Faso - Working Paper 432," Working Papers 432, Center for Global Development.
- Entorf, Horst & Sattarova, Liliya, 2016. "The Analysis of Prison-Prisoner Data Using Cluster-Sample Econometrics: Prison Conditions and Prisoners' Assessments of the Future," IZA Discussion Papers 10209, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Daniel L. & Sethi, Jasmin, 2016. "Insiders, Outsiders, and Involuntary Unemployment: Sexual Harrassment Exacerbates Gender Inequality," IAST Working Papers 16-44, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Synøve N. Andersen & Kjetil Telle, 2016. "Electronic monitoring and recidivism. Quasi-experimental evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 844, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mariana Viollaz, 2016. "Enforcement of Labor Market Regulations: Heterogeneous Compliance and Adjustment across Gender," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0199, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bonica, Adam & Chilton, Adam S. & Goldin, Jacob & Rozema, Kyle & Sen, Maya, 2016. "Measuring Judicial Ideology Using Law Clerk Hiring," Working Paper Series 16-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chen, Daniel L. & Michaeli, Moti & Spiro, Daniel, 2016. "Ideological Perfectionism," TSE Working Papers 16-694, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2015. "L’Histoire se répète. Why the liberalization of the EU vineyard planting rights regime may require another French Revolution (And why the US and French Constitutions may have looked very different wit," LICOS Discussion Papers 36715, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.