Report NEP-LAW-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. A. Franzoni, 2016. "Correlated accidents," Working Papers wp1074, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Daron Acemoglu & Leopoldo Fergusson & James A. Robinson & Dario Romero & Juan F. Vargas, 2016. "The Perils of High-Powered Incentives: Evidence from Colombia's False Positives," NBER Working Papers 22617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lauslahti, Kristian & Mattila, Juri & Seppälä, Timo, 2016. "Smart Contracts – How will Blockchain Technology Affect Contractual Practices?," ETLA Reports 57, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Juan Diaz & Nicolas Grau & Tatiana Reyes & Jorge Rivera, 2016. "The Impact of Grade Retention on Juvenile Crime," Working Papers wp429, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Ozkan Eren & Naci Mocan, 2016. "Emotional Judges and Unlucky Juveniles," NBER Working Papers 22611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio J. Elias & Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis, 2016. "Efficiency-Morality Trade-Offs in Repugnant Transactions: A Choice Experiment," NBER Working Papers 22632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orbie, Jan & Van den Putte, Lore, 2016. "Labour rights in Peru and the EU trade agreement: Compliance with the commitments under the sustainable development chapter," Working Papers 58, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse, 2016. "Labour Market Regulations and Capital Intensity," NBER Working Papers 22603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katarzyna Metelska-Szaniawska, 2016. "Post-Socialist Constitutions: The De Jure - De Facto Gap, Its Effects and Determinants," Working Papers 2016-21, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Blanche Segrestin & Kevin Levillain & Armand Hatchuel, 2016. "Purpose-driven corporations: how corporate law reorders the field of corporate governance," Post-Print hal-01323118, HAL.
- Adair Morse & Wei Wang & Serena Wu, 2016. "Executive Lawyers: Gatekeepers or Strategic Officers?," NBER Working Papers 22597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Gaukrodger, 2016. "State-to-State dispute settlement and the interpretation of investment treaties," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2016/3, OECD Publishing.
- Samuel R. Bondurant & Jason M. Lindo & Isaac D. Swensen, 2016. "Substance Abuse Treatment Centers and Local Crime," NBER Working Papers 22610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.