Report NEP-LAW-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAW
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Hansen & Glen R. Waddell, 2016. "Legal Access to Alcohol and Criminality," NBER Working Papers 22568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eve-Angéline Lambert & Jean-Christian Tisserand, 2016. "Does the obligation to bargain make you fit the mould? An experimental analysis," Working Papers of BETA 2016-37, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Haar, Brigitte, 2016. "Freedom of contract and financial stability through the lens of the Legal Theory of Finance (LTF): LTF approaches to ABS, Pari Passu-Clauses, CCPs, and Basel III," SAFE Working Paper Series 141, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Thomas Goda & Alejandro Torres, 2016. "Absolute Inequality and Violent Property Crime," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015016, Universidad EAFIT.
- Acheson, Graeme G. & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D., 2016. "Common law and the origin of shareholder protection," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2016-04, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2016. "The Origins of Argentina’s Litigation and Arbitration Saga, 2002-2016," MPRA Paper 73377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmolke, Klaus Ulrich & Utikal, Verena, 2016. "Whistleblowing: Incentives and situational determinants," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Chen, Yefeng & Jiang, Shuguang & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2016. "The Tragedy of Corruption," IZA Discussion Papers 10175, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Yongmin & Sappington, david, 2016. "An Optimal Rule for Patent Damages Under Sequential Innovation," MPRA Paper 73438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong, Ailin & Massa, Massimo & Zaldokas, Alminas, 2016. "Busted! Now What? Effects of Cartel Enforcement on Firm Value and Corporate Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckert, Andrew & Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2016. "An Equilibrium Selection Theory of Monopolization," Working Papers 2016-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Rahul RK Kapoor & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2016. "The laws of action and reaction: on determinants of patent disputes in European chemical and drug industries," iCite Working Papers WP 2016-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Matthew Chesnes & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2016. "Direct-to-Consumer Advertising and Online Search," NBER Working Papers 22582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hofer. Katharina, 2016. "Shirk or Work? On How Legislators React to Monitoring," Economics Working Paper Series 1616, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Julien Jacob & Marc Hubert-Depret & Cornel Oros, 2016. "Fostering safer innovations through regulatory policies: The case of hazardous products," Working Papers of BETA 2016-36, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.