Report NEP-LAW-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bakó, Barna & Isztin, Péter, 2016. "Psychic Punishment Costs and Deterrence," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/10, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Eric Avis & Claudio Ferraz & Frederico Finan, 2016. "Do Government Audits Reduce Corruption? Estimating the Impacts of Exposing Corrupt Politicians," NBER Working Papers 22443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- OKADA, Yoshimi & NAGAOKA, Sadao, 2016. "Global spread of pharmaceutical patent protections: micro evidence from the international equivalents of the drug patents in Japan," IIR Working Paper 16-07, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Coviello, Decio & Moretti, Luigi & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Valbonesi, Paola, 2016. "Court Efficiency and Procurement Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2015. "Development and Land Acquisition in the View of Law and Economics," MPRA Paper 72848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Jetter & Alejandro Mesa Osorio, 2016. "Racism and judicial corruption in the US," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 014965, Universidad EAFIT.
- Joaquin A. Urrego & Catalina Gómez Toro & Hermilson Velásquez, 2016. "A Spatial Analysis to Permanent Income as Deterrent of Homicides: the case of Medellin City," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 014967, Universidad EAFIT.
- Jennifer L. Doleac & Benjamin Hansen, 2016. "Does “Ban the Box” Help or Hurt Low-Skilled Workers? Statistical Discrimination and Employment Outcomes When Criminal Histories are Hidden," NBER Working Papers 22469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordalo, Pedro & Gennaioli, Nicola & Shleifer, Andrei, 2015. "Salience Theory of Judicial Decisions," Scholarly Articles 27814561, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C., 2016. "Temporary Jobs and the Severity of Workplace Accidents," CEPR Discussion Papers 11430, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nozharov, Shteryo, 2015. "Economic growth and the reform of the judicial system of Bulgaria in the period 2000-2015 (vision for a new measurement model)," MPRA Paper 72919, University Library of Munich, Germany.