Report NEP-LAW-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Jacob & Bruno Lovat, 2016. "Multiple tortfeasors in high risk industries: how to share liability?," Working Papers of BETA 2016-35, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Pinheiro, Roberto & Black, Jonathan & Nilsson, Mattias & da Silva, Maximiliano, 2016. "Information Production, Misconduct Effort, and the Duration of Corporate Fraud," Working Papers (Old Series) 1613, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 27 Jun 2018.
- Dafano, Alessandro, 2016. "A “Statute of the Firm” as an antitrust law during the Seventies. Guido Carli’s chairmanship of the Italian Industrial Association (Confindustria)," MPRA Paper 71689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Ferretti & P. Pattitoni & R. Patuelli, 2016. "Market Abuse Directive and Insider Trading: Evidence from Italian Tender Offers," Working Papers wp1071, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ross Astoria, 2016. "The legal configuration of hydrocarbon infrastructure," WIDER Working Paper Series 051, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Krylov, Vadim (Крылов, Вадим) & Kurazhov, A.V. (Куражов, А.) & Romanov, Aleksander Konstantinovich (Романов, Александр Константинович) & Radchenko, Vera (Радченко, Вера), 2016.
"Tort Obligations in English, German and French Law
[Деликтные Обязательства В Английском, Немецком И Французском Праве]," Working Papers 454, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Bogdan Genchev & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2016. "Empirical Evidence on Conditional Pricing Practices," NBER Working Papers 22313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Solomon Hsiang & Nitin Sekar, 2016. "Does Legalization Reduce Black Market Activity? Evidence from a Global Ivory Experiment and Elephant Poaching Data," NBER Working Papers 22314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Burguet & Juan José Ganuza & José Garcia Montalvo, 2016. "The microeconomics of corruption. A review of thirty years of research," Economics Working Papers 1525, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Finley, Theresa & Koyama, Mark, 2016. "Plague, Politics, and Pogroms: The Black Death, Rule of Law, and the persecution of Jews in the Holy Roman Empire," MPRA Paper 72110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2016. "Marriage Market Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 22309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2016. "Professor Schneider's Shadow Economy:What do we really know? A Rejoinder," MPRA Paper 71903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alemanno , Alberto, 2015. "How Much Better Is Better Regulation? Assessing the Impact of the Better Regulation Package on the European Union – A Research Agenda," HEC Research Papers Series 1119, HEC Paris.
- Jean-Philippe BONARDI & Olivier CADOT & Lionel COTTIER, 2016. "Extremists into Truth-tellers: Information Aggregation under Asymmetric Preferences," Working Papers P149, FERDI.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Kevin K. Tsui, 2016. "The Upside-down Economics of Regulated and Otherwise Rigid Prices," NBER Working Papers 22305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.