Report NEP-LAW-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guha, Brishti, 2016. "Malicious Litigation," MPRA Paper 69544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marvao, Catarina & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Buccirossi, Paolo, 2015. "Leniency and Damages," SITE Working Paper Series 32, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, revised 13 Jan 2016.
- Bell, Brian & Costa, Rui & Machin, Stephen, 2015. "Crime, compulsory schooling laws and education," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64968, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alecu, Ioan Niculae & Ciocan, Felix-Dimitrie & Nicolae, Horia & Ciocan, Mihut Miki, 2015. "Med-arb and arb-med procedures in conflicts among professionals in agriculture," MPRA Paper 69333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Ronconi, Lucas, 2016. "Enforcement Matters: The Effective Regulation of Labor," CEPR Discussion Papers 11098, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hjalmarsson, Randi & Lindquist, Matthew J., 2016. "The Causal Effect of Military Conscription on Crime and the Labor Market," Working Papers in Economics 645, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Borcan, Oana & Lindahl, Mikael & Mitrut, Andreea, 2015. "Fighting Corruption in Education: What Works and Who Benefits?," Working Papers in Economics 612, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Siva Ramann & Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2015. "Reforming personal insolvency law in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-035, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Lazarow, Andrea, 2015. "Airbnb in New York City: Law and Policy Challenges," MPRA Paper 68838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bell, Brian & Bindler, Anna & Machin, Steve, 2015. "Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals," CEPR Discussion Papers 10415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gaudin, Germain & Mantzari, Despoina, 2016. "Margin squeeze: An above-cost predatory pricing approach," DICE Discussion Papers 207, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar, 2015. "Debt collection agencies and the supply of consumer credit," Working Papers 15-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2015. "The origins of Argentina’s litigation and arbitration saga, 2002-2014," MPRA Paper 69585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2016. "Do higher corporate taxes reduce wages? Micro evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-003, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus & Lundblad, Joakim, 2016. "Two Sides to the Evasion: The Pirate Bay and the Interdependencies of Evasive Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 1103, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.