Report NEP-LAW-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camille Hemet, 2015. "The local determinants of crime victimization," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1453, European Regional Science Association.
- Antonio Accetturo & Andrea Linarello & Andrea Petrella, 2015. "Judiciary efficiency and trade in tasks," ERSA conference papers ersa15p439, European Regional Science Association.
- Pathak, Akhileshwar, 2015. "Damages in a Consumer Sale Contract: Reviewing the Consumer Protection Bill, 2015," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-10-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Tiago Freire, 2015. "City of God Redux: Inequality, Migration, and Violent Crime in Brazil between 1980 and 2000," ERSA conference papers ersa15p658, European Regional Science Association.
- Makino, Momoe, 2015. "Better than nothing? : dowry in the absence of the legal protection of women's inheritance rights," IDE Discussion Papers 537, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Elizaveta Blagodeteleva, 2015. "The French Bar and the Emerging Legal Profession in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 110/HUM/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Pop, Izabela Luiza, 2015. "Cartels: a Good or a Bad Strategy?," MPRA Paper 67314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul Silveira Neto & Klebson Moura, 2015. "Commuting Time and Urban Violence in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa15p757, European Regional Science Association.
- Feser, Daniel & Proeger, Till, 2015. "Asymmetric information as a barrier to knowledge spillovers in expert markets," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 259, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Coelho, 2015. "'Two decades after the war' - the management of international commons," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1028, European Regional Science Association.