Report NEP-LAW-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2015. "Social Norms and Legal Design," Cahiers de recherche 1520, CIRPEE.
- Claudio Detotto & Bryan C. McCannon, 2015. "Economic Freedom and Public, Non-Market Institutions: Evidence from Criminal Prosecution," Working Papers 15-16, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Donna, Javier & Espin Sanchez, Jose, 2014. "Let the Punishment Fit the Criminal," MPRA Paper 67003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Anna Salinas, 2015. "The effectiveness of insider trading regulations: The case of the Italian tender offers," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 15309, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marian Moszoro & Gonzalo Araya & Fernanda Ruiz-Nuñez & Jordan Schwartz, 2014. "Institutional and Political Determinants of Private Participation in Infrastructure," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2014/15, OECD Publishing.
- Bryan C. McCannon & Colleen Tokar Asaad & Mark Wilson, 2015. "Contracts and Trust," Working Papers 15-15, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Fink, Nikolaus & Frübing, Stefan, 2015. "Legal and illegal cartels in the European cement industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-066, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Corrado Giulietti & Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2015. "Racial Discrimination in Local Public Services: A Field Experiment in the US," Working Papers 080, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Giuseppina Gianfreda & Giovanna Vallanti, 2015. "Labour Courts delays and the composition of employment: Is labour encouraged or endangered by institutions?," Working Papers LuissLab 15121, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani & Biagio Speciale, 2015. "Illegal migration and consumption behavior of immigrant households," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1512, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.