Report NEP-LAW-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward L. Glaeser & Cass R. Sunstein, 2015. "A Theory of Civil Disobedience," NBER Working Papers 21338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campos, Sergio & Cotton, Christopher & Li, Cheng, 2015. "Deterrence effects under Twombly: on the costs of increasing pleading standards in litigation," MPRA Paper 65604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Jeffords, 2015. "A Panel Data Analysis of the Effects of Constitutional Environmental Rights Provisions on Access to Improved Sanitation Facilities and Water Sources," Economic Rights Working Papers 24, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Uri Weiss, 2015. "The Robber Wants To Be Punished," Discussion Paper Series dp685, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2015. "Compliance with Endogenous Audit Probabilities," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1493, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Grossbard, Shoshana & Vernon, Victoria, 2015. "Common Law Marriage and Teen Births," IZA Discussion Papers 9198, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mueller, Valerie & Billings, Lucy & Mogues, Tewodaj & Peterman, Amber & Wineman, Ayala, 2015. "Filling the legal void? Experimental evidence from a community-based legal aid program for gender-equal land rights in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 1434, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2015. "The Economics of Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation," Memorandum 07/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.