Report NEP-LAW-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bell, Brian & Bindler, Anna & Machin, Stephen, 2014. "Crime scars: recessions and the making of career criminals," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60355, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bueren, Eckart & Smuda, Florian, 2014. "A primer on damages of cartel suppliers: Determinants, standing US vs. EU and econometric estimation," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-063 [rev.2], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Niculae, Ioan Alecu & Ciocan, Felix Dimitrie & Mihut, Gabriela Gyongy, 2014. "Amicable settlement of conflicts between agri-food producers and consumers," MPRA Paper 61713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Marie, Olivier, 2014. "Economic uncertainty, parental selection and the criminal activity of the 'children of the wall'," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60170, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Li, Wenli & Oswald, Florian, 2014. "Recourse and residential mortgages: the case of Nevada," Working Papers 15-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alemanno , Alberto & Sassi , Franco, 2014. "Taxation and Economic Incentives on Health-Related Commodities: Alcohol, Tobacco and Food," HEC Research Papers Series 1038, HEC Paris.
- Brown, James R. & Martinsson, Gustav & Petersen, Bruce C., 2015. "Law, Stock Markets, and Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 393, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Niculae, Alecu Ioan & Ciocan, Felix Dimitrie & Badea, Adriana & Gyongy, Gabriela, 2014. "The right of foreigners to purchase agricultural lands in Romania. Cross-border conflict mediation," MPRA Paper 61754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlisle E. Moody, 2015. "Firearms and the Decline of Violence in Europe: 1200-2010," Working Papers 158, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Bourveau , Thomas & Spira , Sven, 2014. "Do M&A Lawsuits Discipline Managers' Investment Behavior?," HEC Research Papers Series 1062, HEC Paris.