Report NEP-LAW-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAW
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Lang, 2014. "Legal Uncertainty as a Welfare Enhancing Screen," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Oct 2016.
- Argenton, C. & van Damme, E.E.C., 2014. "Optimal Deterrence of Illegal Behavior Under Imperfect Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2014-078, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fink, Nikolaus & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Stahl, Konrad O. & Zulehner, Christine, 2014. "Registered cartels in Austria: Coding protocol," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-057, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2015. "Are Patent Fees Effective at Weeding Out Low-Quality Patents?," Working Papers 15_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Rohini Somanathan & Zaki Wahhaj, 2014. "Group Lending and Endogenous Social Sanctions," Studies in Economics 1415, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kathryn Gordon & Joachim Pohl, 2015. "Investment Treaties over Time - Treaty Practice and Interpretation in a Changing World," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2015/2, OECD Publishing.
- Brueggemann, J. & Crosetto, P. & Meub, L. & Bizer, K., 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2015-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Torbjørn Skardhamar & Kjersti N. Aase, 2014. "Desistance from crime. How much can be explained by life course transitions?," Discussion Papers 791, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Malm Lindberg, Henrik, 2014. "The Swedish industrial relations transformation during the 1970s – abolishing neutrality and affecting the deep structure," Ratio Working Papers 249, The Ratio Institute.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2015. "Prison Crowding, Recidivism, and Early Release in Early Rhode Island," NBER Working Papers 20837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banuri, Sheheryar & Eckel, Catherine, 2015. "Cracking Down on Bribery," MPRA Paper 61235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2015. "Minimum quality standards and non-compliance," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 228, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015. "Contracts and Cooperation: The Relative Failure of the Irish Dairy Industry in the Late Nineteenth Century Reconsidered," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-01, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Ayako Kondo & Hitoshi Shigeoka, 2013. "The Effectiveness of Government Intervention to Promote Elderly Employment: Evidence from Elderly Employment Stabilization Law," Working Papers e061, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.