Report NEP-LAW-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arlen Guarin & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andres Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-420, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- William Phelan, 2014. "Supremacy, Direct Effect, and Dairy Products in the Early History of European law," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp455, IIIS.
- Ana Maria Ibanez & Catherine Rodriguez & David Zarruk, 2013. "Crime, Punishment, and Schooling Decisions: Evidence from Colombian Adolescents," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-413, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Mälkönen, Ville, 2014. "The Effect of Rehabilitative Punishments on Juvenile Crime and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8403, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wright, Richard & Tekin, Erdal & Topalli, Volkan & McClellan, Chandler & Dickinson, Timothy & Rosenfeld, Richard, 2014. "Less Cash, Less Crime: Evidence from the Electronic Benefit Transfer Program," IZA Discussion Papers 8402, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Diego Aboal & Jorge Campanella & Bibiana Lanzilotta, 2013. "The cost of crime in Uruguay," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-408, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- German Caruso & Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2013. "Are We All Playing the Same Game? The Economic Effects of Constitutions Depend on the Degree of Institutionalization," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-237, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Svetlana B. Avdasheva & Dina V. Tsytsulina, 2014. "The Effects Of Competition Policy: Merger Approval, Entry Barrier Removal, Antitrust Enforcement Compared," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nicolas Ajzenman & Sebastian Galiani & Enrique Seira, 2014. "On the Distributive Costs of Drug-Related Homicides," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-471, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.