Report NEP-LAW-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Friehe & Thomas J. Miceli, 2014. "Focusing Law Enforcement When Offenders Can Choose Location," Working papers 2014-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bertrand Chopard & Thomas Cortade & Eric Langlais, 2014. "On patent strength, litigation costs, and patent disputes under alternative damage rules," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-41, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Catalina Gómez & Hermilson Velásquez & Andrés Julián Rendón & Santiago Bohórquez, 2014. "Crime in Colombia: More law enforcement or more justice?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 011998, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani, 2014. "The Effect of Local Area Crime on Mental Health," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1428, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Deák, Dániel, 2014. "Unorthodoxy in legislation: The Hungarian experience," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/06, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Long, Iain W., 2014. "The Storm Before the Calm? Adverse Effects of Tackling Organised Crime," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Gianluigi Palombella, 2014. "The Principles of International Law: Interpretivism and its Judicial Consequences," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0391, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Long, Iain W. & Polito, Vito, 2014. "Unemployment, Crime and Social Insurance," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Michal Gondek, 2014. "Women on Company Boards – An Example of Positive Action in Europe," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0385, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Bojan Bugaric, 2014. "Protecting Democracy and the Rule of Law in the European Union: The Hungarian Challenge," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 9, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Eric Hilt, 2014. "History of American Corporate Governance: Law, Institutions, and Politics," NBER Working Papers 20356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Jeffords & Lanse Minkler, 2014. "Do Constitutions Matter? The Effects of Constitutional Environmental Rights Provisions on Environmental Outcomes," Working papers 2014-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13772 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Danny Yagan, 2014. "Supply vs. Demand under an Affirmative Action Ban: Estimates from UC Law Schools," NBER Working Papers 20361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Painter, 2013. "Myths of Political Independence, or How Not to Solve the Corruption Problem: Lessons for Vietnam," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 5.22, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christopher A. Parsons & Johan Sulaeman & Sheridan Titman, 2014. "The Geography of Financial Misconduct," NBER Working Papers 20347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.