Report NEP-LAW-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benito Arruñada, 2014. "The Titling Role of Possession," Working Papers 767, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Scott Cunningham & Manisha Shah, 2014. "Decriminalizing Indoor Prostitution: Implications for Sexual Violence and Public Health," NBER Working Papers 20281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian Bell & Anna Bindler & Stephen Machin, 2014. "Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals," CEP Discussion Papers dp1284, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bojan Bugaric, 2014. "Protecting Democracy and the Rule of Law in the European Union: The Hungarian Challenge," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 79, European Institute, LSE.
- Keith M. Drake & Martha A. Starr & Thomas McGuire, 2014. "Do "Reverse Payment" Settlements of Brand-Generic Patent Disputes in the Pharmaceutical Industry Constitute an Anticompetitive Pay for Delay?," NBER Working Papers 20292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sofía ARANA LANDÍN, 2014. "Can the Uncertainty Caused by the Questioning of Tax Measures in Relation to Cooperatives by the ECJ Be Solved?," CIRIEC Working Papers 1409, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Kyriazis, Nicholas & Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros, 2013. "A Comparative analysis of federations: The Achaean federation and the European Union," MPRA Paper 57287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Economou, Emmanouil Marios Lazaros & Kyriazis, Nicholas, 2014. "Property Rights and Democratic Values in pre-Classical Greece," MPRA Paper 57286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:168 is not listed on IDEAS anymore