Report NEP-LAW-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emons, Winand & Fluet, Claude, 2013. "Why Plaintiffs' Attorneys Use Contingent and Defense Attorneys Fixed Fee Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Perotti, Enrico C & Ponzetto, Giacomo AM, 2014. "Legal Evolution, Contract Evolution, and Standardization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adda, Jérôme & McConnell, Brendon & Rasul, Imran, 2014. "Crime and the Depenalization of Cannabis Possession: Evidence from a Policing Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00977619 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akerlund, David & Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Grönqvist, Hans & Lindahl, Lena, 2014. "Time Preferences and Criminal Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 8168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindquist, Matthew & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "Key Players in Co-Offending Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hederos Eriksson, Karin & Hjalmarsson, Randi & Lindquist, Matthew & Sandberg, Anna, 2014. "The Importance of Family Background and Neighborhood Effects as Determinants of Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 9911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meier, Stephan & Pierce, Lamar & Vaccaro, Antonino, 2014. "Trust and In-Group Favoritism in a Culture of Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 8169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Camilo Castillo, 2013. "Should drug policy be aimed at cartel leaders? Breaking down a peaceful equilibrium," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011471, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.