Report NEP-LAW-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "Key Players in Co-Offending Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8012, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlos Augusto Olarte Bacares, 2014. "Criminality spread: a "Boomerang effect" of public transport improvements?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Siwan Anderson & Garance Genicot, 2014. "Suicide and Property Rights in India," NBER Working Papers 19978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:79 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabel Marcin & Andreas Nicklisch, 2014. "Testing the Endowment Effect for Default Rules," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Cornaglia, Francesca & Feldman, Naomi E. & Leigh, Andrew, 2014. "Crime and Mental Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 8014, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jaume Garcia Villar & Ángel López-Nicolás, 2014. "Who is afraid of the big bad ban? An evaluation of the effects of the Spanish clean air law on expenditure at hospitality venues," Economics Working Papers 1413, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2014.
- Takahiro Sato & Atsushi Kato, 2014. "Greasing the Wheels? The Effect of Corruption in Regulated Manufacturing Sectors of India," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.