Report NEP-LAW-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Donato & Anna Saporito & Alessandro Scognamiglio, 2013. "Businesses seized from organized crime groups: their relations with the banking system," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 202, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Emilia Del Bono & Klaus Grünberger & Daniela Vuri, 2013. "Seasonality in smoking behaviour: Re-evaluating the effects of the 2005 public smoking ban in Italy," CEIS Research Paper 295, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Oct 2013.
- Camille Hémet, 2013. "The Local Determinants of Victimization," Working Papers halshs-00873530, HAL.
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroides, Petros C., 2013. "Multilateral Environmental Agreements in the WTO: Silence Speaks Volumes," Working Paper Series 983, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Aguzzoni, Luca & Argentesi, Elena & Buccirossi, Paolo & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Tognoni, Massimo & Vitale, Cristiana, 2013. "They played the merger game: A retrospective analysis in the UK videogames market," DICE Discussion Papers 113, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Narbel, Patrick A., 2013. "The likely impact of Basel III on a bank's appetite for renewable energy financing," Discussion Papers 2013/10, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Michael Kind, 2013. "A Level Playing Field: An Optimal Weighting Scheme of Dismissal Protection Characteristics," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 597, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Difei Geng & Kamal Saggi, 2013. "The case for non-discrimination in the international protection of intellectual property," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00017, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Edmark, Karin & Gordon, Roger, 2013. "Taxes and the Choice of Organizational Form by Entrepreneurs in Sweden," Working Paper Series 982, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.