Report NEP-LAW-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bae, Yong-Kyun, 2013. "Primary Seat-Belt Laws and Driver Behavior: Evidence from Accident Data," MPRA Paper 49823, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2013.
- Almosova, Anna, 2013. "Labor Market Institutions and The Effect of Immigration on National Employment," MPRA Paper 49785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2013.
- John Norregaard, 2013. "Taxing Immovable Property Revenue Potential and Implementation Challenges," IMF Working Papers 13/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Shing-Yi Wang, 2013. "Property Rights and Intra-Household Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 19427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eleni Stathopoulou & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Corruption, Entry and Pollution," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Christopher Bleibtreu & Stephan Ulrike Stefani, 2013. "The Effects of Mandatory Auditor Rotation on Low Balling Behavior and Auditor Independence," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.