Report NEP-LAW-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Woodfield & Stephen Hickson & Andrea Menclova, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Changing Guidelines for Health and Safety in Employment Sentences in New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 13/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Alan Woodfield & Stephen Hickson & Andrea Menclova, 2013. "Forecasting Fines for Health and Safety in Employment Offences in New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 13/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fabra, Natalia & Motta, Massimo, 2013. "Antitrust Fines in Times of Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Steen, Frode & Toivanen, Otto, 2013. "Anatomy of Cartel Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2013. "Cartel stability and profits under different reactions to entry in markets with growing demand," FEP Working Papers 487, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk, 2012. "Music Piracy: Bad for Record Sales but Good for the iPod?," MPRA Paper 45772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Matthew J. Baker, 2013. "Introduction to: Research Handbook on Economic Models of Law," Working papers 2013-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.