Report NEP-LAW-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annelise Riles, 2013. "Is New Governance the Ideal Architecture for Global Financial Regulation?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Dube, Arindrajit & Dube, Oeindrila & García-Ponce, Omar, 2012. "Cross-Border Spillover: U.S. Gun Laws and Violence in Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 7098, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simplice A, Asongu & Oasis, Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Crime and conflicts in Africa: consequences of corruption?," MPRA Paper 44043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu & Oasis, Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Fighting African Conflicts and Crimes: Which Governance Tools Matter?," MPRA Paper 44044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diacon, Paula-Elena, 2013. "The economic crisis between liberalization and government intervention," MPRA Paper 44089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander, 2013. "Intermodal competition on some routes in transportation networks: The case of inter urban buses and railways," DICE Discussion Papers 84, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.