Report NEP-LAW-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anja Shortland, 2011. ""Robin Hook": The Developmental Effects of Somali Piracy," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 54, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Almén, Daniel & Nordin, Martin, 2011. "Long term unemployment and violent crimes - using post-2000 data to reinvestigate the relationship between unemployment and crime," Working Papers 2011:34, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2011. "Crime and Unemployment: Evidence from Europe," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-13, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:38198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Law, finance, economic growth and welfare: why does legal origin matter?," MPRA Paper 33868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Daniel S. Hosken & Matthew C. Weinberg, 2011. "The Price Effects of a Large Merger of Manufacturers: A Case Study of Maytag-Whirlpool," NBER Working Papers 17476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.