Report NEP-LAW-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anja Shortland, 2011. ""Robin Hook": The Developmental Effects of Somali Piracy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1155, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vincent Bignon & Eve Caroli & Roberto Galbiati, 2011. "Stealing to Survive: Crime and Income Shocks in 19th Century France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00623804, HAL.
- Levent Koçkesen & Murat Usman, 2011. "Litigation and Settlement under Judicial Agency," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1121, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Sónia Araújo, 2011. "Has Deregulation Increased Investment in Infrastructure?: Firm-Level Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 892, OECD Publishing.
- Bignon, Vincent & Caroli, Eve & Galbiati, Roberto, 2011. "Stealing to Survive: Crime and Income Shocks in 19th Century France," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1111, CEPREMAP, revised Feb 2013.
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, 2010. "Constitutional Justice and the Perennial Task of Constitutionalizing Law and Society through Participatory Justice," EUI-LAW Working Papers 3, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "The need for revised resolution regimes and supervisory arrangements," MPRA Paper 33674, University Library of Munich, Germany.