Report NEP-LAW-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhash C. Ray, 2010. "From Detroit to Singur: On the Question of Land Acquisition for Private Development," Working papers 2010-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Russell Pittman, 2010. "The Economics of Railroad “Captive Shipper” Legislation," EAG Discussions Papers 201001, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Bourjade, Sylvain & Rey, Patrick & Seabright, Paul, 2009. "Private Antitrust Enforcement in the Presence of Pre-Trial Bargaining," TSE Working Papers 09-041, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pauline Grosjean, 2010. "A History of Violence: Testing the ‘Culture of Honor’ in the US South," Working Papers 2010.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Matteo Cervellati & Paolo Vanin, 2010. "”Thou shalt not covet ...”: Prohibitions, Temptation and Moral Values," Working Papers 2010.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luca Enriques, 2010. "European Takeover Law: The Case for a Neutral Approach," Working Papers 2010.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sebastian Galiani & Martín A. Rossi & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2010. "Conscription and Crime: Evidence from the Argentine Draft Lottery," Working Papers 2010.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.