Report NEP-LAW-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe & Kristoffel Grechenig, 2010. "Switching Consumers and Product Liability: On the Optimality of Incomplete Strict Liability," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Peter Murrell, 2009. "Design and Evolution in Institutional Development: The Insignificance of the English Bill of Rights," Electronic Working Papers 09-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Henry Hyatt, 2010. "The Closure Effect: Evidence from Workers Compensation Litigation," Working Papers 10-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Extending the scope of prudential supervision: Regulatory developments during and beyond the “effective” periods of the Post BCCI and the Capital Requirements directives," MPRA Paper 20013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The Effect of Learning Varies According to Locality: Micro Data Analysis of the Lawyer Market in Japan," MPRA Paper 20025, University Library of Munich, Germany.