Report NEP-LAW-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samira Ahmed & S. Al Hebshi & B. V. Nylund, 2009. "Sudan: An in-depth analysis of the social dynamics of abandonment of FGM/C," Papers inwopa09/58, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Ugo Cedrangolo, 2009. "The Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on the Sale of Children, Child Prostitution and Child Pornography and the Jurisprudence of the Committee on the Rights of the Child," Papers inwopa09/55, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Item repec:ucf:inwopa:inwopa09/54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arguedas, Carmen & Camacho, Eva & Zofío, José Luis, 2009. "Environmental Policy Instruments: Technology Adoption Incentives with Imperfect Compliance," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2009/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- David Chacko, 2009. "Medical Liability Litigation: An Historical Look at the Causes for Its Growth in the United Kingdom," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _077, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nisvan Erkal & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2009. "Scarcity of Ideas and R&D Options: Use it, Lose it or Bank it," NBER Working Papers 14940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.