Report NEP-LAW-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2009. "Deterrence and Incapacitation: Towards a Unified Theory of Criminal Punishment," Working papers 2009-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika, 2009. "Patent Scope and Technology Choice," Working Paper Series 792, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Philip Keitel, 2008. "The laws, regulations, guidelines, and industry practices that protect consumers who use gift cards," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 08-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Choe, Jongmook, 2009. "Another Look at the Deterrent Effect of Death Penalty," MPRA Paper 14071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Daniel Hosken & Matthew Weinberg, 2009. "Generating Evidence to Guide Merger Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 14798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.