Report NEP-LAW-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amin, Mohammad & Djankov, Simeon, 2009. "Democracy and reforms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4835, The World Bank.
- Alexander Stremitzer, 2009. "Standard Breach Remedies, Quality Thresholds, and Cooperative Investments," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schouten, Michael C., 2009. "The Case for Mandatory Ownership Disclosure," MPRA Paper 12800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeborn, Beth & Hartmann, Monica, 2009. "Judicial Discretion and Sentencing Behavior," MPRA Paper 13880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Posner, Eric A & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "The Housing Crisis and Bankruptcy Reform: The Prepackaged Chapter 13 Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.